Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank god for the long weekend ...but not I'm broke....We had college off friday so headed up to shannon thurs after college....Stayed in a friends house .... Went to the only club in Shannon I thnk anyway and it was about the size of a barn... They left anyone in..but was a good laugh in there ...They didnt have one modern song I don't think anyway and we alll left very merry...... Had work Friday after a three hour drive down from Shannon ..(what a death) and off to work....Wke up Saturday morning and had work all over again and same Sunday ...Went out Sunday night into Cubins it was like a cattle mart the amount of drunk people that were out and OMG that stupid atm they have in cubins should be band ...It make me take out money ...THREE times now I'm broke and after that night I had to wake up Monday morning and head to work alll oveer again so that was my weekend ..how was yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers